Microsoft Office 365Tools that works. Anywhere.
Microsoft Office 365
gives your employees the freedom to work when and where they need to—on their favorite devices. Increase productivity and simplify team collaboration. With Office 365, anything you can do in the office, you can now do on the go.
Office 365 is your complete office in the cloud.
At its heart is Office itself—the familiar Office applications businesses use everyday—now offered as a cloud service, so it’s always up to date. But Office 365 is also so much more. It’s about bringing enterprise-grade services to organizations of all sizes, from online meetings to sharing documents to business-class email. Features include:
- Online meetings Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants, with screen sharing, audio and video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes.
- Online document storage and file sharing 1TB of space in the cloud to store, backup, and easily share files. Files are accessible from almost any device, and can be synchronized offline and made available without an Internet connection.
- Simplified IT Management Reduce headaches by reducing your IT infrastructure. Content lives safely in globally distributed datacenters with continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.
- Business-class email Large, 50GB mailboxes that can send messages up to 25MB in size, with contacts, shared calendars, and spam and malware protection that stays up to date. Built with Exchange email technology, the leading email solution for business around the world.
- Financially-backed SLA Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement.